This is a new position within our Healthcare Initiatives division:
COMPANY NAME: Intuit.
JOB LOCATION: Mountain View, California (relo okay)
JOB TITLE: Staff UE Designer (62488)
JOB DURATION: Full Time Permanent
- Work with product management to identify "next release" solutions to
specific customer problems. Then use knowledge of the existing
product to conceptualize how the product would change to accommodate
- Contribute to cross-functional teams working to extend the product
In future releases.
- Partner with user research staff to help get needed research data,
And apply those results to ongoing designs.
- Deliver task analyses, UI mock-ups, user interaction models,
information architecture diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups and
prototypes, design briefs, design specs and guidelines, and screen
flows with little direction.
- Influence product teams and the organization to achieve the solution
that is right for our users.
- Mentor less experienced team members
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in user interface design for
software with experience in software applications for both desktop
- An M.S. in Computer Science, Design, Human Factors, Psychology or
- Experience designing user experience at an architectural level.
- Demonstrated skill for designing, prototyping, specifying, and
communicating user interface designs.
- Extensive experience working with engineering, product management,
marketing, other user experience professionals, visual designers
- Demonstrated experience in the generative and conceptual phases
of a product life cycle as well as product design and development
- Designing user experiences for consumer products is a plus.
- Experience with design in the healthcare industry is a big plus.
CONTACT INFORMATION: nancy_falkenburg at intuit.com