JOB: Palantir Technologies seeks Lead Interaction Designer (startup, Palo Alto-CA)
19 Jan 2007 - 7:41pm
6 years ago
A great Silicon Valley startup is seeking a skilled full-time in-house
interaction designer to help us develop the next (or perhaps the first!)
great visual financial markets analysis platform. We are attacking the
space from a user-centered, analyst-driven perspective that is unique in
the spaces we're pursuing. This is a fantastic opportunity for an
entrepreneurial, experienced interaction designer to help build a strong
design team from the ground up.
Here's the kind of person we're looking for:
- Expert-level experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Entrepreneurial, multidisciplinary spirit -- our ideal candidate is
not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Ability to work with PM and engineering teams to create and iterate on
designs that are at once powerful, easy to use, and highly aesthetic.
- Strong sense for information visualization and gestalt principles.
Tufte is your hero.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Design is a highly
- 2+ years of experience designing interactive rich clients in a lead
- BA, BFA, or MFA in a formal design-related discipline preferred but
- Familiarity and interest in investing and financial markets a strong
Salary and equity compensation are highly competitive. We provide
excellent benefits, including dental, medical, vision, and gourmet
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at gtan at palantirtech.com
<mailto:gtan at palantirtech.com>