JOB: Sr. Interaction Architect - New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
11 Jan 2007 - 12:12pm
This is an update to my earlier posting. Our client is in SF so the
position can be located either in SF or NYC.
Dotglu is currently seeking candidates for the position of Sr.
Dotglu is the Interactive and Direct Marketing Services division of
Kirshenbaum Bond + Partners. We specialize in the development of
inventive 1-to-1 marketing and loyalty programs in the direct and
interactive channels. We provide these services to a number of blue
chip brands including: BMW, Panasonic, Diageo, Citibank, Edward Jones,
NetJets, and Cibavision.
The Sr. Experience Architect is a critical member of the team. He or
she develops user experiences and provides usability and interaction
design insights across a variety of high-profile engagements. The EA
works closely with clients and agency team to intimately understand
user needs, and becomes the advocates of these needs throughout the
development cycle. He or she presents user experience solutions to
internal teams and clients through sitemaps, storyboards, wireframes,
flowcharts and functional specifications. Going beyond the interactive
space, the Sr. EA analyzes, maps and optimizes the total customer
experience. An internal thought leader, the Sr. EA stays abreast of
significant customer experience trends and evolutions.
Required skills and experience:
* 4-6 years of experience developing interactive web sites and
applications as information architect or interaction designer
* Ability to provide interaction-design and usability insights across
a variety of high-profile projects
* Experience acting as information architect on site development
projects, developing sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts and functional
* Experience with user experience research, both to uncover user needs
and to test interaction design solutions a strong plus superior
* Expert knowledge of MS Office, Visio and/or Axure RP
* Working understanding of interactive front-end technologies (i.e.
HTML, Flash, AJAX, DHTML), browser and platform constraints
* Good understanding of common back-end technologies, platforms, and
* E-commerce experience a plus
* Prior agency experience desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills