Job: Information Architect /NYC /Ariel Partners/ Fulltime/ or long term contract
20 Dec 2006 - 2:05pm
bcopello at ari...
Ariel Partners LLC; has an immediate opening in NYC for a Sr.
Information Architect. This can be a full time position with Ariel
Partners; but long term consulting will be equally considered.
The focus is designing for leading edge interactive *Ajax* web (thin
client, rich GUI or RIA), developing screens to help a large client and
its sub-agencies manage critical resources - The IA will work closely
with business analysts, clients, and the UI development team. Technical
* Ability to prototype screen designs in DHTML, including toolkits
like Dojo, Scriptaculous, etc, is a big plus; as well as
familiarity with XML
* DreamWeaver or similar tool exp. to mockup web pages.
* Excellent HTML, CSS skills, and ability to prototype mockups in HTML
* Experience with graphics applications like Photoshop, etc.
* Ajax knowledge and/or fluency preferred
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Full time on-site in NYC.
The work is interesting, highly challenging and offers a great
opportunity for a creative and talented individual; Position is for
immediate hire. Environment is positive; challenging, with highly
driven, intelligent individuals. Silicon Valley meets Midtown Manhattan.