Contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business
applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to
projects. Identify causes and implementing solutions to business problems in
a multifunctional project, assessing and communicating issues of technology
impact on the business. Apply a broad knowledge of various technical
functions to accurately anticipate organizational impacts. Share
responsibility with other team members to ensure on-time product delivery.
Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and
all state and federal regulations.
* Excellent communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Solid understanding of object oriented concepts, in-depth experience
with OO design and development.
* Extensive experience designing user interface for web applications.
* 4+ years of java and J2EE-related experience with focus on front-end
development (JSP, Servlets, JSTL), other J2EE frameworks are a plus.
* Experience developing, testing and deploying web applications using
J2EE application servers and serlvet containers
(JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere/Tomcat) in an enterprise environment.
* Some experience with Adobe Flex and ActionScript
* Intermediate knowledge of SQL, creating/optimizing stored procedures
would be a plus.
* Experience with XML processing (XPath, XML schemas, related
frameworks) and Web Services is a plus.
* Permanent Placement
* Spring framework, Spring MVC is definitely a plus
* ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JDO)
* Experience with automated testing frameworks (JUnit, DBUnit, Canoo,
* Experience with Content Management Systems.
* ColdFusion experience is a plus (some applications are still using
* Experience with Source Control Management and Defect Tracking
systems (ClearCase and ClearQuest preferred)
* Knowledge of build and deployment tools (such as Ant, LuntBuild,
CruiseControl) is a plus.
If you are interested and believe you are qualified please forward your
email in an MS Word.doc format to kroxas at nsasearch.com. On the Subject
line, please insert the posting number KKR009 followed by your name.