Bridge Worldwide, a global subsidiary of WPP, is a top 40 interactive agency
that specializes in work for FORTUNE 100 healthcare, financial services and
consumer packaged goods companies. Bridge Worldwide was recently named the
9th Best Company to Work for in America in the small business category. We
have an immediate opening for an Experience Planner in our Cincinnati
Lead project teams in user-centered design activities including:
- Heuristic Reviews and Competitive Audits: Performing heuristic
evaluations of client and competitor sites.
- User Research: Conducting contextual inquiry (in person observation &
interviews) with target users to understand their mental models and
- Research Analysis: Analyzing information gained during user research and
also conducting heuristic and competitive analysis.
- Research Reporting: Writing recommendation reports based on research.
- Persona Development: Defining target users and authoring detailed user
- Modeling & Task Flow Creation: Conceptualizing ideal user paths/task
- Information Architecture/Interaction Design: Building navigational
systems, information architectures, sitemaps, etc.
- Wire Frame Creation: Identifying key screen types and generating full
- Usability Testing: Conducting usability testing, analyzing the results and
creating a recommendations report.
- Other UCD related activities as required.
- Experience in web site measurement and analytics a plus.
- Undergraduate degree (degree or coursework in the following is a plus:
human computer interaction, psychology, anthropology, architecture, design,
library or information science)
- At least 3-5 years experience working in an interactive agency or internet
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization and client
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, processes, and
- Work well in a multidiscipline team environment providing leadership in
areas of expertise
- Strong research, analytical.
- Familiarity with Web site tracking and other analytics tools.