- Have direct responsibility for the product user interface design and
execution of key design projects.
- Contribute as a full member of cross-functional teams to create
innovative user experiences for existing and new product offerings
- Solve customer problems through user experience designs based on
extensive user research data
- Create task analyses, UI mock-ups, user interaction models,
information architecture diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups and prototypes,
design briefs, design specs and guidelines, and screen flows with little
- Influence product teams and the organization to achieve the solution
that is right for our users.
- Mentor less experienced team members
Have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in user interface design for
software with experience in software applications for both desktop and
- An M.S. in Computer Science, Design, Human Factors, Psychology or
- Demonstrated skill for prototyping user interface designs.
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UI design
guidelines, templates, and standards.
- Proven effectiveness working within cross-functional teams to include
engineering, product management, and marketing as well as other user
experience professionals, including visual design and user research
- Demonstrated experience in the generative and conceptual phases of a
product life cycle as well as product design and development phases.
- Designing user experiences for consumer products is a plus.