JOB: Seeking Usability Professionals for Microsoft Silicon Valley Customer Design Center
4 Oct 2006 - 6:04pm
:: seeking Usability Professionals Regular, Full-Time and Professional Contractors for Microsoft Silicon Valley Customer Design Center ::
Come join one of the most exciting user experience teams at Microsoft -
a team whose day-to-day challenges include shaping the next generation
of Windows Live Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Toolbar, Mobile, TV, and more.
Our Silicon Valley Customer Design Center (CDC) is seeking innovative,
talented, and creative usability professionals who are excited about
delighting customers in all aspects of their lives.
The Usability 2 candidates should:
1. Have 2-3 years of experience of conducting (i.e. Set-Up and Run) at
least ten (10) Usability Studies.
2. Be able to moderate, analyze, and present their findings.
3. Utilize Word documents to present their findings and PowerPoint for
4. Have exposure to Contemporary Internet Consumer Technologies (i.e.
Instant Messaging, Web Email, Blogs, and RSS Feeds).
5. Be interested in shaping the next generation of Windows Live Mail,
Contacts, Calendar, Toolbar, Mobile, TV, and more devices.
6. Have experience with Metrics and Heuristic Reviews.
7. Be organized and an Independent Self-Starter.
If you know of any individuals who might be interested in the Usability
opportunities, please contact Michelle DeChene via email at a-micdec at microsoft.com.