Aptiv Digital, Inc. is an industry-leading software development company
that creates interactive applications for digital TV. Our products include
interactive program guide, digital video recorder, and video on demand
solutions for numerous cable TV companies in North and South America. For
more information, visit www.aptivdigital.com.
The User Interface (UI) Designer is responsible for working with
engineering, marketing, graphic design, editorial, project management,
quality assurance, customers, the Design Director and other parties to
assess the needs of a project, and develop its information architecture
and user experience.
The UI Designer is also responsible for working with the development team
to insure that the product meets the requirements of the company, our
clients, and the end viewer. Additionally, the UI Designer must
collaborate with the editorial staff to produce documentation that may be
needed by clients or the end user.
Deliverables include (but are not limited to) flowcharts, wire frames,
interface specifications, prototypes, and production assets (graphical
files, animations, on screen text, etc.).
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum bachelors degree in UI design, or related area of study.
- Minimum two years experience developing interactive applications.
- Experience in design for television preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects desired.