[JOB] ZIBA Design, Information Architect in IxD Dept
14 Jul 2006 - 1:52pm
7 years ago
ZIBA Design is looking for an Information Architect to join our IxD team. It's
a great opportunity for someone with a background and skill set in IA, but also
wants to branch out beyond web/software to working on digital products. We're a
fun curious team and our clients trust us with fascinating challenges. If you
enjoy fully thinking through how something should work, this may be for you.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. But to actually apply
or contact our HR team, follow the procedure listed below.
ZIBA Design, Inc. is an internationally recognized design consultancy that
helps companies create meaningful ideas, designs and branded experiences that
consumers crave. We have based our success on a working environment that
attracts the world
s finest creative talent and allows them to realize their true potential.
Position: Information Architect
ZIBA is looking for an Information Architect who will join our Portland, Oregon
based Interaction Design team. The right IA will have a craving to explore and
define the intersection of behavior and information. If you have a knack for
blueprinting the framework and flow of complex user/product interactions, we
want to hear from you.
To be considered at ZIBA, you will need:
* Broad and flexible skills in information architecture, with applications to
both digital/physical and purely onscreen (Web/software) products.
* The ability to consolidate foundational information, including input from
research, other design disciplines, and senior creative staff.
* An aptitude for translating client needs and brand characteristics into
authentic interface solutions.
* A working knowledge of hardware and software technologies and the ability to
articulate how they can impact interaction design.
* Proficiency with authoring tools and a command of interaction documentation
techniques such as navigation flows, site architectures, wireframes, content
matrices, and interaction prototypes.
* Proven communication and presentation skills.
* To enjoy the relaxed, progressive attitude of the Pacific Northwest.
The successful candidate must have a BS/BA or BFA in a relevant field and 2-3
years experience as a practicing Information Architect. Product Design
experience is beneficial, but not required.