[JOB] product behavior designer at Design Continuum, Boston MA
15 Mar 2004 - 3:14pm
Please DO NOT respond to me directly. Thanks!
Design Continuum is seeking candidates for a product behavior design position. Continuum develops a wide range of products, from home electronics to medical products to software applications, and the successful applicant will contribute to the behavior and interfaces for a variety of platforms with widely varying constraints.
Applicants must have strong visual design, prototyping, and client-interaction skills; experience with development of graphics for web or applications; special emphasis on user-centered techniques, research, interface analysis, and documentation.
- 3-5 years experience in product or web or software interface design
- exemplary skills in visual design for electronic media
- experience in physical interface design
- experience in user research and interface testing
- thorough understanding of interface conventions
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- flexibility and ability to adapt to changing constraints
- self-motivation and ability to work alone or in teams
- understanding of technology and ability to communicate with engineers
- ability to manage and execute all aspects of interface design, from research through implementation
- mastery of standard interface design tools: photoshop, illustrator/freehand, director, flash, etc.
If you think you fit, and you are intrigued by this role, email your resume to work at dcontinuum.com.
REF: PB-03. No phone calls, please.
Design Continuum is an equal opportunity employer.