Message to the group
Journey Mapping 101
Wednesday, September 23 6:00-8:00pm
688 West 1st Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Journey Mapping is a powerful research tool that helps you visualize the customer experience and pin-point pivotal moments that can be the difference in getting more business, or losing it. But what, exactly, is a Journey Map? When is it used? And what goes in to making one? Join IxDA Phoenix Local Leader Tony Quiroz and Ethology's Senior UX Design Strategist, Sean Rice, in this month's event to explore the fundamentals of Journey Mapping. The event will include a short presentation, discussion, and activity. There will also be a 5-minute Ignite-style introduction. Come join us!
Sign up here: https://ixdaphx-journeymap.eventbrite.com
October 19 - 23 - Phoenix Design Week
Welcome, Phoenix area UX professionals!
We are a meetup group that organizes UX events (presentations, discussions, jams, happy hours) all around the valley. We have the following goals:
- To facilitate dialog around how to increase the quality of human interactions with software, hardware, and systems
- Build a community of UX professionals for support, guidance, and collaboration
Please join our community!
- Register with IxDA: http://www.ixda.org/user/register
- Subscribe to updates: Button on right ->
- Follow us:
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IxDA-Phoenix/83107274838
Wayne Neale, President at Kydak
Tony Quiroz, UX Design Strategist at ethology
Teresa Swingler, Senior UX Designer at IBM
Chris Zukowski, User Interface Designer at IBM