IxDA Kansas City
Message to the group
IxDA (Interaction Design Association) Kansas City is a professional group dedicated to:
- Keeping new and veteran practitioners informed on all things pertaining to user experience (UX) while
- Helping members and partner organizations build a strong local UX community (with, so far, no dues).
We're dedicated to the professional practice of UX and user interface (UI) design and development for all devices, particularly mobile. We review different practices and tools for developing business requirements, creating user stories, wireframing designs, developing prototypes, portfolio construction, and employment trends.
If you're interested in learning more about UX/UI, please join us. From people just beginning to learn, to experts within the field, we have monthly meetings that cover our industry at all levels of experience - please let us know what you'd like us to cover. See you soon!
- LinkedIn Discussion & Jobs: linkedin.com/groups/IxDA-Kansas-City-3773351
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/ixdakc
- Event ideas? Email us: email@example.com
Thank you - IxDA KC Leads:
Tyler, Will, & Brian
Organizers & Founders