As a Staff User Researcher in the Grow Your Business Experience Design (XD) team you will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to revolutionize the way millions of small businesses around the world start, grow and run their businesses successfully. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
• 5+ years of user research experience, including direct experience with various research methodologies (e.g. heuristic evaluations, lab-based and remote usability testing, contextual inquiry site visits, surveys)
• Direct experience conducting usability research for large scale products, websites, or web-based applications
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity
• Ability to work independently in addition to working with a cross-functional team of interaction designers and product managers
• Experience writing research plans, discussion guides, screeners, test protocols, and reports that effectively meet the needs of your audience
(Minimum): Bachelor's Degree
(Preferred): Advanced Degree (MA, M.Sc., Ph.D.) with training in Human-Computer-Interaction or related design discipline
Bonus points for experience with:
• Agile Development Method
• Interaction design principles
• Creating wireframes to communicate design ideas
• SAAS applications
• Quantitative research and related statistical packages like SPSS
Post a Job
Add information about a job opportunity that supports IxDA's mission to improve people's experiences with technology.