Project manager to help lead the Design, User Experience and Front End
coding teams on mobile and main-site projects for the Wall Street
Journal Digital Network.
• 4 years experience in digital design and technology, including
2 years of project management experience. Candidates familiar with UI,
HTML/CSS are a plus.
• Must be able to successfully plan, manage, execute and finalize a number of large and complex projects simultaneously
• Develop a full scale front-end project plan (this includes
time-lines and deliverables for IA, Visual Design and HTML/CSS)
• Coordinate and organize resources for multiple projects in various phases
• Determine the need for additional resources and staff augmentation
• A clear understanding of project development cycles
• Knowledge of Usability and QA testing protocols a plus
This position requires extreme organization, attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Manage execution of IA, design and front end code for small and
large-scale projects, new product development and enhancements to the
site functionality including 3rd party integration
• Manage day-to-day team operations
• Revise project plans as needed to adapt to scope creep and change requests
• Prepare for internal and external stakeholder reviews
• Enforce methodology and company/project standards
• Review deliverables
• Lead LoE assessments and scoping sessions
• Minimize risk and flag launch gaters on project
• Ensure product owner’s documentation is current
Post a Job
Add information about a job opportunity that supports IxDA's mission to improve people's experiences with technology.