We are looking for Interaction Designers who:
• Embrace emerging technologies;
• Think strategically about UX/UI for Rich Internet Applications and Line of Business applications;
• Lead Fortune 100 clients – in-person and virtually – through discovery sessions and design presentations;
• Lead and produce requirements and contextual inquiry work at the onset of a project;
• Understand complex tasks and user behaviors and translate them into engaging, intuitive interfaces;
• Produce UI flow diagrams and wireframe deliverables;
• Have an innate passion to organize and drive the entire design process;
• Are curious + open to learning new apps/tools, including Microsoft Expression Studio.
• 3-5 years experience working with web development and software engineering teams;
• Solid knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies;
• Excellent consulting skills - strong client relationship skills;
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Omnigraffle, etc.
• Knowledge of various user-research methodologies;
• Understanding of capabilities/limitations of: HTML, JS, Flash, Silverlight, CSS;
• Degree in HCI or related design discipline.
• Hands-on experience with Expression Studio;
• Professional experience collaborating with .NET development teams;
• Exposure to Agile / Scrum practices;
• Master of Fine Arts, Master of Arts, or Master of Science in Computer Graphics, New Media, Interaction Design or a related area.
Add information about a job opportunity that supports IxDA's mission to improve people's experiences with technology.
Post a job