Discussion Archive: April 2014

22 Apr 2014 - 3:32pm
11 weeks ago
0 replies
APEvents

Experience Mapping Workshop | Chicago

Adaptive Path is hosting a full-day experience mapping workshop in Chicago on Friday, June 27.

Why Experience Mapping
As services become more interconnected across channels and devices—and more importantly across time and space—it’s becoming increasingly important to find ways to gain insight about customers’ interactions with your product or service.
We’ll focus on the power and peril of the touchpoint—where customers connect with your product or service, and we’ll show how to map the customer journey across touchpoints and
18 Apr 2014 - 2:05pm
11 weeks ago
1 reply
DrWex

Looking for Balsamiq expertise

I'm trying to use Balsamiq on a very large project and am frustrated by a couple of deficiencies.  I wonder if there are mods or add-ons that could help.

1. Balsamiq seems to encode project assets with relative pathnames; thus, if you move a mock-up you lose all your assets (even if they still appear in the Assets toolbar).  Anyone know a way to force it to use full pathnames?

17 Apr 2014 - 9:43am
11 weeks ago
0 replies
Dave Jones

Call for Participation: ACM SIGDOC 2014

Hi all, I'm one of the program co-chairs for this year's SIGDOC conference, to be held in Colorado Springs. I want to invite IxDA members to submit to the conference! We would love to have you there! The full CFP is here: http://sigdoc.acm.org/conference/2014/call-for-participation/

8 Apr 2014 - 1:12pm
+4
9 weeks ago
5 replies
nettemple

New Online Master Program in Interactive Design - For working Professionals

I would like to announce a new ONLINE Master of Arts Degree in Interactive Design that is launching this fall (Aug, 2014). The program is offered through the "Louisville Center for Design at Lindsey Wilson College" and is being reviewed for full accredidation right now by SACS COC and to the Council of Postsecondary Education. It is based out of Louisville, KY - USA but offered fully online so that anyone, anywhere can participate.

7 Apr 2014 - 12:22am
11 weeks ago
9 replies
Formulate

How to solve a space/content conflict in a paper form

I have a paper form design situation where the amount of content that needs to go on the form makes it too big for users. 

1 Apr 2014 - 6:37pm
jay hilwig

IDEO Method Cards: Have you used? Looking for design related professionals for (paid) feedback/survey

Hello,

I am finishing up a final project for my MS in HCI and as part of this effort need 1-2 design related professionals who may have used the IDEO Method Cards, either digital or paper form.

This is for a paid ($25) 15-20 minute survey.

Please email me (remove all the spaces below) direct if interested,
jayhi l wi  g @ gm  ail. com