Discussion Archive: May 2012

4 May 2012 - 7:43am
Eva Kaniasty

UPA Boston News

Hello everyone,

4 May 2012 - 2:39am
Abhay Rautela

PebbleRoad: Service Design Bootcamp, Jun 21-22, Singapore

PebbleRoad is happy to present Service Design Bootcamp, the first of its kind event in Singapore.

3 May 2012 - 2:19pm
Reza

external User Recruiting

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has used an external agency to recruit users for usability testing; and if you would all be kind enought to share an agency you had a good experience with.

Thanks

2 May 2012 - 11:34am
2 years ago
1 reply
JasonAlexander

Defined by Deliverables

I know there are a few different perspectives on Interaction Design as a profession.  I work on the macro and micro level of user interactions as they relate to any given interactive system.

I recently had an interesting conversation with someone who is more of a usability or user experience consultant. Her focus is on the macro or hollistic levels of interactions.  She is also having difficulty sequeing into the agency arena.

2 May 2012 - 2:32am
+1
2 years ago
6 replies
kamaksh

Starting IXDA Ahmedabad, India

Hi all,

Greetings to the awesome designers from city of Ahmedabad and around.

Starting a group where some great UX, UI and interaction designers can meet, discuss, teach and learn. Non-designers can join too.

Since we have institutes like NID and MICA in town, I think it'll be a great experience meeting each other.

So come, join, inspire and get inspied!

Ideas needed for the first meet up Dates, Venue and Agenda.

Start shooting! 

Thanks,

Kamaksh G

1 May 2012 - 10:16pm
2 years ago
1 reply
Tonia M Bartz

Call for IxDA Phoenix Local Leaders

IxDA Phoenix is currently looking for new local leadership to keep momentum for the group going. If you live in the area and are interested in, and have time for, becoming a local leader, please contact me or fill out the local group request form which can be found at ixda.org/local. 

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested. Thanks a bunch!

Tonia M. Bartz - IxDA North American Local Group Regional Coordinator

1 May 2012 - 7:22pm
+3
2 years ago
4 replies
IxDA Board of D...

Announcing Brenda Sanderson as Executive Director, IxDA

It is with great pleasure that we announce Brenda Sanderson as the new Executive Director of IxDA. Brenda assumes the role effective 1 May and will operate from Montreal, Canada.