29 Sep 2011 - 5:52pm
4 years ago
2 replies

Qualifications for Interaction Designers

Hello. I'm new to this site (as of 5 mins ago), and I've only recently heard the term 'Interaction Design' and discovered that in-fact this term applies to most of my body of work. I don't have any formal eductaion in Interaction Design specifically, but I have a BFA in Computation Art & Design (where this term was never ever discussed or even mentioned) and I have a diploma in general science with a major in psycology. I've been working in web for only about 3 years so I guess I'm a newbie.

Syndicate content Get the feed